Team development – workshops
BSI People skills provides highly personalised training and workshops to suit any needs you may be having. Our consultants are highly trained to be able to provide the solutions to any issues you or your team may be facing.
Participants often tell us how much they enjoy our training – both workshops and coaching, and how any apprehensions they may have had were quickly dispelled and that it felt safe and non-confrontational. All our training enforces how all people are equally valuable and how to work best with all the different styles of people.
99% of the participants on our workshops would recommend our training to others.
We offer many different types of workshops and training. Because your needs are unique, our training is tailor-made to suit your specific requirements.
Teams that Work
4 hours team building workshop for groups of 3+
This workshop is powerful and interactive, and all about building productive teams that work well together – happy and healthy teams are more productive. Just some of the outcomes you can expect are:
- Improved communication and motivation
- Increased team cohesion
- Decreased conflict and its impact on the team
- Positively impact productivity and results
Vision and values
Get your team on the same page heading in the same direction, and identify your business core values to up engagement and enable your business to thrive.
- Have a clear direction going forward
- Agreed core values to shape behaviour
- Clearer decision making
- Complete staff buy in
The Five Behaviors® of a Cohesive Team
For Teams wanting THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
Your TEAM can do better! With this powerful and transformational programme things will never be the same again. We can help you take your team on this highly rewarding journey to excellence. The potential pay-off is huge, for you, your team members and your organisation.
Powering up your sales team with Everything DiSC Sales so you can build stronger relationships with each of your different clients, using an existing customer as a case study so you can actually see the practical application and understand the process quickly.
- Learning more about your own style
- Learning about different styles and their priorities, motivators, needs and expectations
- Learning how to meet different customers’ needs and expectations
Some cultures tell us conflict is something to avoid, so conflict is an area many people find hard! Want to have the tools to make this easy for your team? What does this look like?
- People willing and able to have difficult conversations
- Getting everyone’s point of view enabling better decision making
- A more open work environment
- Greater buy-in from the whole team!!
Activate Leadership Workshops
For leadership teams wanting to grow their leadership skills together, and become the leaders to take your team into tomorrow with certainty.
Management and leadership are learned skills. Focus on the areas most needed to manage and lead people – leveraging your natural strengths to better inspire your people and make things happen.
- Improved confidence amongst the leadership
- Reduced conflict and ability to manage situations
- Ability to inspire and enrol teams into action
- Better directing/delegating, motivating, and developing your people
- Change management – process and engage
- Using vision as a tool to lead and inspire
- Improve communication
- Build a thriving team that works well together
Work done to build these skills at the top of an organisation has a trickle-down effect, changing what happens underneath.
These workshops can either focus on developing management skills or leadership skills, depending on the needs of your people.
Please note, it is our policy to meet for a consultation before locking in any of the above workshops to ensure you will get the results you need. Contact us or book a call with one of our facilitators today.
In addition to our team focused training we have workshops that provide leadership and management skills and growth.
Or you can get in touch and we can create customised solutions to match your needs. We’d love to have the opportunity to hear about your business, discuss how we could help you or answer any questions you may have. Contact us for more information, or a consultation.