Improved Understanding of Yourself and Others - DiSC® Profiles
We're fully accredited to use a powerful, scientifically validated psychometric profiling tool called DiSC®, the leading personal assessment tool. It helps people understand and appreciate themselves, others, and their behaviour in interpersonal situations better. DiSC® is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences.
DiSC® helps you understand the priorities and motivations of different people and gives you strategies to help build more effective relationships with others. If you're working in sales, for example, DiSC® helps you identify and respond appropriately to different customer needs and expectations.
DiSC® has been used by thousands of organisations worldwide, and by over 40 million people, to improve work productivity, and for building teamwork skills and facilitating effective communication.
Wiley's Everything DiSC® has been continually developed, improved, and updated over the past 40 years, and is the best DiSC® profiling tool in the marketplace. It is the only version with Adaptive Testing, allowing it to be more flexible, accurate and reliable than ever.
How we put Wiley's Everything DiSC® to good use for our clients:
- Improving productivity
- Developing leadership skills for managers and supervisors
- Executive development and leadership training
- Building teamwork skills
- Training a powerful sales force
- Corporate team building activities
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Improving customer service
- Easing frustrations and interpersonal conflict
- Building effective communication skills
- Helping with personal development by building self-esteem and self-confidence
- Helping with change, conflict resolution and conflict management
- Improving personal diversity awareness and recognition
- Assisting in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, and outsourcing
- Enhancing the counselling or coaching experience
Wiley's Everything DiSC® Sample Profiles
These sample profiles use individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about workplace priorities and preferences. They also help people learn how to connect better with colleagues whose priorities and preferences differ from their own.
The profiles rely on several cornerstone principles, including:
DiSC® styles and priorities are equally valuable and everyone is a blend of all four styles: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness.
Someone's work style is also influenced by other factors such as life experiences, education, and maturity.
Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others, managing a team, or leading an organisation.
You can use DiSC® to build more effective relationships.